Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Table

I am so excited to introduce my Easter Table.  I have taken tutorials from several blogs and combined all these great ideas to make one great tablescape.  Scroll down and enjoy!

I found this vintage tablecloth at a garage sale for $2.


Napking holder: Crepe paper flowers hot glued to ribbon and tied around a napkin. To make these awesome crepe paper flowers visit Dear Lillie.

I covered eggs with tissue paper and scrapbook paper.  All I did was cover the egg in Elmer's glue and then I cut out shapes from the scrapbook paper/tissue paper and placed them onto the plastic eggs.

Bunny Banner: Marth Stewart template cut out onto old wallpaper and attached to string.

Place cards: Brass candle sticks spray painted white.  Attached to the candle sticks is a place card made out of srapbook papers.  I placed  Easter eggs covered scrapbook paper ontop of the candle sticks.







20 comments:

  1. very sweet, whimsical and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! I love your blog! I just found you through Kara H. You are SO awesome. You are inspiring me to get back to blogging my crafting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a flower base table???!!! wow that is so awesome! I love the Easter decor too! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this! Featured you on my blog today, thanks for joining in the Saturday Swagger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love dear lillie! and your tablescape :) mine is lacking! maybe i'll use some of your cute ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! So festive! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! It turned out so, so cute!!

    ~Jessa
    www.jessajill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the pink and orange chairs! Great color combo! And that tablecloth is lovely!!!
    (coming from the Projects in Progress Linky)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!

    Thank you for linking up to What I Whipped Up Wednesday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bunny banner! Such a perfect touch to top a whimsical tablescape. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm your newest follower :) Everything is so very pretty and I just LOVE your table and chairs!! Have a very blessed weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous table! The rabbits hanging at the rear look so effective set against all the pastels. Enjoy your Easter feast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! Love the flower table, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks beautiful! thanks for partying at type A!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful table! I love the bunny banner. Thanks for linking up to my party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I featured your project on my blog today! You could grab an I was featured button! Another link up is today too, if you have another project!

    ReplyDelete
  17. those bunnies are just the CUTEST thing ever. I love everything about your table! gorgeous. Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!! Hope to see ya again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your tablescape...but what is the color of your wall???

    Thanks for linking to Creative Juice Thursday...Hope to see more of your ideas this week!

    ReplyDelete